There once was a time when on page content existed solely for search engines. When you’d land on a page looking for a nice new shirt to find something like this:
Shirt, shirts, men’s shirts, white shirts, cotton shirts, men’s white shirts, men’s cotton shirts, patterned shirts, men’s patterned cotton shirts, smart shirts, work shirts shirts shirts shirts.
I’m pleased to inform you that those days are over. Some smart people somewhere worked out that bunging a load of over-optimised words on a page may have helped the robots find it, but robots aren’t your target audience. People are. And people like words to make sense.
Olivia has been writing SEO optimised on-page copy for years. She knows how to keep the search engines happy without forgetting that the true aim is to attract real people to your site.
Get in Touch
What you'll get
- Search engine optimised copy
- Keywords added naturally
- Well written and useful for real people, not just robots
- Friendly and professional service
- Up to date SEO industry knowledge
- A wealth of experience working within an SEO team
- Meta titles, descriptions and keywords
- Guidance and advice